William (Dongfang) Shi, Ph.D.
Founder, CEO & Chairman
· Ph.D. in Medicinal chemistry from the University of Nottingham in 1995, and Postdoctoral at UT Austin
· Former Senior Director at Genelabs Technologies Inc and Metabolex Inc.
· CEO, Chairman, and co-founder of Jiangsu Atom Bioscience and Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
· 27 years for discovering and developing a new drug to treat gout, cancer, diabetes, and HCV
Marc Gurwith，M.D. & J.D.
· B.S. from Yale University
· M.D. from Harvard University School of Medicine
· Internal Medicine/Infectious Diseases from Stanford University School of Medicine
· Former CMO and Senior Vice President at Genelabs, PaxVax, VaxGen, Wyeth Ayerst, and etc.
· 34 years for global clinical research from Phase I to Phase III
Senior Director of Clinical Operation
· Ph.D. in Biochemistry from State University of New York, and Post-doctoral at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
· Former Director and Senior Director of Clinical Operations at Vaxart, Portola, KangLaiTe, IMDZ and etc.
· 28 years in US Pharmaceutical companies and 19 years for clinical research and operations
Roy J. Wu, MBA
Senior Vice President of Global Business Development
· B.S. in Biology from the University of San Francisco
· MBA in International Finance from the University of San Francisco School of Business
· Former Director of Business Development at Quintiles-BRI Inc.
· Former Vice President and Senior Vice President of Business Development at Novabay Pharmaceuticals Inc., Genelabs Technologies Inc., and Kissei Pharma Inc.
· 35 years in the pharmaceutical industry with increasingly responsible management positions in Business Development, Licensing, Distributor Management, International Marketing, Project Management, Clinical Development, Pacific Sector Regulatory, and Pharmaceutical Development
· Over $160 million raised with 33 projects through equity financing activities, research collaboration and license agreements
Adam (Wenqing) Jin, M.S.
Vice President of Business Development
· M.S. in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Regulatory Affairs from Stevens Institute of Technology
· Former Project Manager at Sterile Technology LLC, responsible for Process development, GMP validation and Operation consulting
· Responsible for project collaboration, equity financing activities, and license agreements at Atom Bioscience
· Completed 2 rounds of financing (Round A and A+)
· Member of the board of directors since 2015
Danielle Armas, M.D.
Senior Principal Investigator
· M.D. from Myo Clinic College of Medicine
· Clinical Assistant Professor at University of Arizona, College of Medicine
· 8 years in Principal Investigator, Principal Investigator II and Senior Principal Investigator at Celerion
Clinical Operations Manager
· B.S. in Biochemistry from Arizona State University
· 12 years in positions at MDS Pharma Services and Celerion, Associate Director of Clinical Operations, Senior Clinical Study Manager, and Director of Global Project Management
Mike Li, M.S.
Senior Director of CMC & Regulatory
· M.S. in Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
· Former Sr Director of US Pharmas
· 35 years experience in CMC development
· Preparation of CMC for US IND submission Tech transfer & GMP compliance
Senior Director of Clinical DMPK
· Former Head of DMPK at Roche, CA
· Senior Director and Director of DMPK at UCB Pharma, Adolor and Syntex Research
· Over 30 years of experience in Clinical DMPK
· Contributed to over 50 lead optimization projects. More than 30 of these have proceeded to clinical testing and also contributed to 4 NDA approvals, with successful drugs in clinical use.